Burial at the Christian Cemetery
- Clearance from Police ( 3 copies of which one to Dubai Municipality Cemetery Services, one to Christian Cemetery Committee office and one copy to the bereaved).
- A copy of death certificate from the hospital ( 3 copies of which one to Dubai Municipality Cemetery Services, one to Christian Cemetery Committee office and one copy to the bereaved).
- The Original Burial Permit from Dubai Municipality - Cemetery Services Unit. Tel 04-2643355.
- If adult's burial, a copy of Passport of the deceased with visa page.
- A copy of immediate relative's Passport with visa page.
- If child or foetus burial, copies of parents Passports with visa pages.
Contact: Ms. Suzanne, Parish Secretary, St Mary's Catholic Church Dubai.
Office timings: 8 am to 12.30 pm & 4 pm to 8 pm (except Tuesdays)
Phone No. 04-3370087 / 3358504
For Burial rites for St. Mary's Parishioners, contact the Parish Priest
For Cremation details, contact Sunil 050-5071640 or Office 04-3532320
For more information please contact:
St. Mary's Church, Telephone : 04-3358504
Holy Trinity Church, Telephone: 04-3370247/3374947 FAX: 04-3345788
P.O. Box 7415, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Location Map to Christian Cemetery, Jebel Ali: